Watch this webinar with author and communications expert Dr. Rick Brinkman and learn how to make your meetings run more smoothly and effectively for everyone involved.
On 10/4/17, Dr. Rick Brinkman presented Dealing with Meetings You Can’t Stand, a McGraw-Hill Professional Work Smarter webinar. Dr. Rick is known for his “Educating through Entertainment” style, so buckle up for an engaging webinar where you will learn:
• Why we should approach a meeting like an airplane flight.
• How to question a meeting’s existence and eliminate the unnecessary.
• How to balance participation so assertive people don’t dominate and passive people contribute.
• How to handle sniping, whining, negativity, know-it-alls and people who never say anything.
• How to craft the ideal agenda, stick to it, and start and end on time every time.
For more information about Dr. Rick Brinkman and his methods, read Dealing with Meetings You Can’t Stand: https://amzn.to/2GYgpCz